Instead of serving the same cheese and crackers, blow everyone away with these cranberry-Brie miniatures. Prepare with premade cranberry sauce and no salt crackers to satisfy a hungry crowd in just 15 minutes.
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
12 ounces Brie cheese
¼ cup prepared cranberry sauce
Fresh thyme leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Lay approximately 40 unsalted crackers on parchment-lined baking sheets.
3. Brush the crackers with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Warm in the oven until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Slice the Brie into 1-inch pieces using your cheese slicer.
5. Top each cracker with a slice of Brie, a small spoonful of cranberry sauce and some thyme leaves.