Put on a happy face... or 4! Three different shaped cheese knives for cutting any type of cheese…hard, firm, semisoft and crumbly.
- The pointed blade is for breaking hard, aged Parmesan and Romano cheeses or firm, crumbly Cheshire and Stilton cheeses.
- The long narrow blade can be used to cut many types of cheeses, from semisoft cheeses like Jack, Cheddar or Jarlsberg, to soft cheeses such as Brie or Camembert, to aged, hard cheese such as Parmesan.
- The wide blade is perfect for cutting crumbly, soft cheese or for shaving, chipping and cubing firm cheese.
- The cheese fork is used to hold a block of cheese in place while you cut or slice with a knife. Also ideal for breaking hard, aged cheeses or softer crumbly cheeses.
Smile and Say Cheese Happy Faces Cheese Knife and Fork Set
- Stainless steel handles and blades
- Dishwasher safe