· Cauliflower or potatoes
· Mushrooms Any variety will work.
· Bell peppers I prefer using red.
· Red onion
· Olive oil
· Cheese sauce
· Mozzarella cheese (buy chunks and grate with our Classic grater HZY-90010 (found on Gift page)
· Parmesan cheese
HOW TO PREPARE EASY CHEESY VEGETABLE BAKE
1. Roast the vegetables: Slice the cauliflower into florets, halve the mushrooms (or slice if using large mushrooms), chop the peppers and onions. Place all the vegetables in a roasting dish and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, pinch of garlic, sprinkle of parsley flakes. Place in a hot oven and bake 30 minutes until golden brown.
2. Combine with sauce and bake: Pour the cheese sauce over the vegetables, top with the mozzarella and Parmesan then return to oven and bake until bubbling and golden brown on top. Remove from the oven, allow to rest for 5 minutes then serve. Enjoy and savour!