Set of 100 Chrome Replacement Handle Arm Assemblies
Set of 100 entire long cutting arm assemblies with stainless steel C-shaped metal bar, chrome handle and long wire.
Includes 100 long chrome cutting arm (C-shaped metal bar), 100 chrome-painted plastic handles with aluminum dowel, 100 long cutting wires, and 100 set screws.
Recommended configuration and assembly instructions to create your own cheese slicer board:
- Choose material (wood or stone) 1/2 to 1 inch thick, at least 5-3/4 inches deep, and 7 inches wide
- Mark a spot 1/4 inch from surface and 5 inches from the front edge of the board
- At the spot marked in step 2, drill 1/4 to 17/64 inch hole drilled parallel to cutting surface, 3-7/8 inches deep; A 1/4 inch hole will give a tighter fit for the cutting arm; a 17/64 inch hole will give a looser fit
- Cut an angled groove 1/16 - 3/32 inch wide cutting groove, 3 inches from right edge, 5/8 inch deep in back, 1/16 inch deep in front; groove must fully intersect the hole drilled in step 3
- Insert wire into the groove so that one loop is located where the hole is drilled
- Insert the longer end of the cutting arm into the hole, passing it through the loop in the wire
- Turn the handle away from the board to tighten the wire
- Tighten the set screw into the metal bar
- Gently work bar either into or out of the base until the wires is aligned with the cutting slot