Replacing the Wire on Your Prodyne Cheese Slicer
1) Position slicer on flat surface as shown in Figure 1.
2) Loosen set screw and turn handle upward as shown by arrow in Figure 1.
3) Using narrow object (such as a nail), push wire fastening pin out.
4) While holding the base, grasp metal bar and gently slide it outward until it clears cutting slot.
5) Remove broken wire pieces.
6) Take new wire and place wire loop into cutting slot. Slide bar back into base passing the bar through wire loop.
7) With handle in raised position as shown in Figure 2, place the other wire loop into handle cavity and reinsert fastening pin passing it through loop.
8) Turn the handle in the direction shown in Figure 2 until it comes to rest. Grasp handle and tighten set screw into metal bar.
9) Gently work bar either into or out of base until the wire is aligned with cutting slot.
Your Gourmet Cheese Slicer is now ready for use.
Replacing the Wire on Your Compact Marble Cheese Slicer
- Unscrew marble handle (B) from retaining nut (C-'stainless steel donut') and remove unit from arm.
- Loop one end of the wire into the groove at the base of the arm (A) and othe other end of the wire onto the threads of the handle (B). Screw handle back onto retaining nut.
- Slide retaining nut onto arm, aligning wire in groove
- Tighten wire by adjusting angle of handle. When taut, screw in handle until it locks against arm.
Note: If the handle is adjusted too tightly, the cheese wire may break.
Q. What is your deadline to have my order received by Christmas?
A. Under normal circumstances to guarantee Christmas delivery, all orders must be received in our office by December 16, 2014 for ground delivery service. All orders received after December 16 must be sent by Expedited or Overnight delivery. Ground service is not guaranteed between December 15 and December 24, 2014.
To guarantee 2nd day air service for delivery before Christmas, all orders must be received no later than December 20, 2014.
To guarantee overnight service for delivery before Christmas, all orders must be received no later than 2 PM CST on December 21, 2014.
After December 21, 2014 all orders received will be shipped after Christmas.
Timeliness of Orders: Orders placed after Thursday noon CST, unless overnight, will not ship until the following Monday. Overnight orders placed on or after Friday will not ship until the following Monday.